Maximize the Effectiveness of Your Infrared Paint Stripper With the The InfraRed Rack Kit™
The InfraRed Rack Kit™ – Hand-held paint strippers get heavy in a hurry, am I right? Additionally, they spend 50% of the time on, sitting idle, and just hanging there while you are scraping. To make matters worse, it’s difficult, if not impossible to have one setup that covers the entire work area, fast and efficiently! What if you could have your Infrared Paint Stripper simultaneously heating for you…while you scrape, and access nearly the entire work surface/area from one initial setup?
The InfraRed Rack Kit™ exclusively from My Old House”Fix” includes: 1) InfraRed Rack Assembly™ – a special, quick-adjusting bracket assembly that holds your Infrared Paint Stripper and allows super-fast vertical adjustments. 2) InfraRed Rail System™ Data – a special rail system that holds the InfraRed Rack Assembly and allows super-fast horizontal adjustments. You will purchase locally based on the technical data and shopping list provided. A parts Manual, Operator Manual, and video tutorials are also provided to walk you through the easy steps.
Strip paint 50% faster, 50% more efficient, and with less set-up time!
What Makes the InfraRed Rack Kit™ Different From Other Accessories/Kits?
- The InfraRed Rack Kit™ is easy, with minimal setup required.
- InfraRed Rack Assembly™ – The quick adjusting bracket assembly ready to go out of the box. Mount the paint stripper and go!
- InfraRed Rail System™ – only needs a few mounting screws. Mount to highest point and go!
- hands-free heating while you scrape = 50% less tool downtime!
- hands-free heating extends your scraping time.
- quick and easy vertical lock, release, and adjustments.
- no plastic parts!
- the InfraRed Rack Kit™ features durable, heavy-duty construction
- fully customizable to your needs (length and height).
- The InfraRed Rail System™ will accommodate multiple infrared paint strippers for larger jobs/work crews.
- integrated magnetic scraper “caddy” – to hang additional scrapers.
When You Use the Infrared Rack Kit™ You Will:
- minimize set-up time and effort! Install the InfraRed Rail System™ to the highest point and forget it! No additional moves, mounting equipment, or parts to deal with!
- strip paint 50% faster with less worker fatigue.
- not waste time on “re-heating” – one pass paint removal in most cases.
- enjoy super-fast, instant adjustments, on-the-move – horizontally and vertically.
- avoid “clumsy” plastic tightening knobs and levers.
- have a tool built to last and engineered for repair, not
- experience maximum work area reach, efficiency, and nearly total work area coverage (vertical and horizontal), from the initial setup.
- If you have a crew of 2 or a crew of 10, you can run as many Infrared Paint Strippers as needed, that will fit within the length of rail that you choose.
- also have an integrated magnetic scraper “caddy”, making it comfortable and convenient to store and swap between multiple scrapers on the job.
- buy only what you need, and competitively priced.
- Save time, labor, and money!
The InfraRed Rack Kit™ – $139.00
InfraRed Rack™ Assembly (MOHF) + InfraRed Rail System™ Data (local purchase)
- Includes the InfraRed Rack™ Assembly, that holds your Infrared Paint Stripper and allows super-fast vertical adjustments. Exclusively from by My Old House Fix.
- Includes all the technical data for the InfraRed Rail System™. – this is a local purchase (delivered to your door or local pickup to save markup/shipping). The InfraRed Rail System holds the InfraRed Rack Assembly and allows super-fast horizontal adjustments.
- InfraRed Rack purchase also includes all InfraRed Rack Kit™ Technical Manuals:
- Detailed Parts Manual (pdf) – Quick online link shopping list for the Rail System, parts diagrams, multiple sources to buy, sample pricing, and more.
- Detailed Operation and Setup Manual (pdf) – Assembly, Setup, Operator Manual from start to finish. *Available for download after purchase.
- Assembly, Setup, and Operation video tutorials (walks you through every step and through both Manuals. The last video includes the InfraRed Rack Kit™ and paint stripping demo.
What is my Investment?
- $ 139.00 – InfraRed Rail Kit™ (with all the InfraRed Rail System™ technical data, InfraRed Rack™ Assembly, technical manuals, and video tutorials).
- $16.95 flat rate shipping and handling (for the InfraRed Rack™ Assembly).
- ~$85-95 – Local purchase of the InfraRed Rail System™ as low as $85-95.00*. This is a local/online purchase with our quick shopping list/link. Customize it with full control over what you buy, based on what you actually need! * Local and regional prices and Free Shipping may vary.
Your InfraRed Rack Kit™ price: $139.00*
plus tax, shipping and Local Purchases.
You Have Questions. I Have Answers: InfraRed Rack Kit™ FAQs
- Q: What Infrared Paint Strippers are compatible with the InfraRed Rack Kit™ (InfraRed Rail System™ + InfraRed Rack™ Assembly)? And where do I buy an Infrared Paint Stripper?
A: Speedheater 1100™, Silent Paint Remover™, or any model with the 3/8” attachment hole through the case and tool width up to around 14 ½” wide.
A: You can find a Speedheater 1100™ – CLICK HERE.
- Q: What is the InfraRed Rack Kit™?
A: It contains TWO parts:
1) InfraRed Rack Assembly™ – a special, quick-adjusting bracket assembly that holds your Infrared Paint Stripper and allows super-fast vertical adjustments. From My Old House Fix.
2) InfraRed Rail System™ Data – a special rail system that holds the InfraRed Rack Assembly and allows super-fast horizontal adjustments. You will purchase locally based on the technical data and shopping list provided. A parts Manual, Operator Manual, and video tutorials are also provided to walk you through the easy steps. Local Purchase.
- Q: For the InfraRed Rail System™, why do you only include the technical data, links, and shopping list, instead of the actual parts?
A: Two reasons: Even at local hardware stores, most of the InfraRed Rail System™ parts are only available as online, as they are large and oversized. You have two options:
1) ship to store/pickup, or
2) ship direct to your home/front doorstep.
Being larger items, it is much more economical for you to buy those few parts online, save the markup, and save on additional packaging/shipping charges. It’s a Win-Win, cut out the middle-man, and keeps the price below comparable Accessory Kits!
- Q: How is the InfraRed Rack Kit™ ( InfraRed Rack™ Assembly + Rail System™ +) different from other Infrared Paint Stripper accessories?
A: It complements other accessories. The InfraRed Rack Kit™ (InfraRed Rail System™ + InfraRed Rack™ Assembly) 1) the InfraRed Rail System™ is totally customizable in length and height (nearly unlimited reach from initial setup). Just add horizontal rail and vertical rod sections, as needed. 2) easy mounting provisions that don’t require multi moves/setups-ups, or additional hardware. 3) The InfraRed Rack™ Assembly features ONE quick/instant lock and release clamp, that’s it! No clumsy screw clamps. 4) if you have a larger project area, or work crew, you can add multiple Infrared Paint Strippers, as needed. 5) all steel, heavy duty construction… with NO plastic parts.
- Q: What work area(s) is the InfraRed Rack Kit™ (InfraRed Rail System™ + InfraRed Rack™ Assembly) best suited for?
A: Any vertical, exterior walls (siding, clapboard, etc), and in some cases, interior walls (long runs of painted shiplap, trim, etc.
- Q: What work area(s) is the InfraRed Rack Kit™ (InfraRed Rail System™ + InfraRed Rack™ Assembly) NOT suited for?
A: Overhead work, soffits, and the very top couple of boards covered by the Box Rails when mounted.
- Q: How long will my InfraRed Rack Kit™ (InfraRed Rail System™ + InfraRed Rack™ Assembly) last?
A: The InfraRed Rail System™ and InfraRed Rack™ assemblies are built to be repaired; NOT replaced! Due to the galvanized, zinc, and heavy-duty, all steel construction, your initial purchase will likely be your last, unless you need additional Kits for running multiple Infrared Paint Strippers at one time. Additionally, all of the parts are available and replaceable, so any individual item/part can be replaced inexpensively.
- Q: I’m worried about cost.
A: 1) the InfraRed Rack Kit™ (InfraRed Rail System™ + InfraRed Rack™ Assembly) retail for less that other comparable accessories, and 2) will pay for itself in WORK, TIME, and FATIGUE saved/eliminated.